An economical way to study the basic structure of the liver.
• The complex vessels network in the opened liver, displayed in different colors on this model :hilus vessels, extra-hepatic and intra-hepatic bile ducts. Liver mounted on stand.
Size: 33.5” tall (85cm), Made of PVC plastic.
• Features an exposed spine with removable vertebra and spinal cord
• Interchangeable male and female genitalia.
• The female organs include a fetus in the womb.
• Dissectible into 23 parts: torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain,
vertebra spinal nerves, lung (2 parts), heart (2 parts), liver, kidney,
stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (2 parts), female
genitalia with fetus (3 parts).
• Mounted on a plastic base.
This economical life size disarticulated skeleton will encourage students to learn the various
b o n e s o f a n A d u l t Human.
• It is a visual aid for instructions of anatomy to students, doctors,n u r s e s o r a n y o n e
interested in human skeleton.
• A b o u t 2 0 0 d i ff e r e n t