Size: 25 × 23 × 23 cm. Made of PVC plastic.
• Helps to understand the external features and internal structures of the heart, and its relation
with the large blood vessels.
• Clear conception of routes of the systemic &pulmonary circulation.
• Dissectible into 3 parts
• 4 times enlarged.
Size: 33.5” tall (85cm), Made of PVC plastic.
• Features an exposed spine with removable vertebra and spinal cord
• Interchangeable male and female genitalia.
• The female organs include a fetus in the womb.
• Dissectible into 23 parts: torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain,
vertebra spinal nerves, lung (2 parts), heart (2 parts), liver, kidney,
stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (2 parts), female
genitalia with fetus (3 parts).
• Mounted on a plastic base.
This economical life size disarticulated skeleton will encourage students to learn the various
b o n e s o f a n A d u l t Human.
• It is a visual aid for instructions of anatomy to students, doctors,n u r s e s o r a n y o n e
interested in human skeleton.
• A b o u t 2 0 0 d i ff e r e n t