An economical way to study the basic structure of the liver.
• The complex vessels network in the opened liver, displayed in different colors on this model :hilus vessels, extra-hepatic and intra-hepatic bile ducts. Liver mounted on stand.
Size: 25 × 23 × 23 cm. Made of PVC plastic.
• Helps to understand the external features and internal structures of the heart, and its relation
with the large blood vessels.
• Clear conception of routes of the systemic &pulmonary circulation.
• Dissectible into 3 parts
• 4 times enlarged.
Presents 10 segments in the right lung
and 8 in the left. The distributions of the
bronchial tree can be observed through
the transparent lungs.
• Right lung: right upper lobe (3segments), right middle lobe (2segments), right inferior lobe (5segments)
• Left lung: left upper lobe (4 segments), left inferior lobe (4segments).
• Distribution of the bronchial tree: right bronchus, left bronchus.
• Hilus of lung. The lung made of transparent plastic. The trachea and bronchial tree is made of PVC.