An economical way to study the basic structure of the liver.
• The complex vessels network in the opened liver, displayed in different colors on this model :hilus vessels, extra-hepatic and intra-hepatic bile ducts. Liver mounted on stand.
Presents 10 segments in the right lung
and 8 in the left. The distributions of the
bronchial tree can be observed through
the transparent lungs.
• Right lung: right upper lobe (3segments), right middle lobe (2segments), right inferior lobe (5segments)
• Left lung: left upper lobe (4 segments), left inferior lobe (4segments).
• Distribution of the bronchial tree: right bronchus, left bronchus.
• Hilus of lung. The lung made of transparent plastic. The trachea and bronchial tree is made of PVC.
Size: 33.5” tall (85cm), Made of PVC plastic.
• Features an exposed spine with removable vertebra and spinal cord
• Interchangeable male and female genitalia.
• The female organs include a fetus in the womb.
• Dissectible into 23 parts: torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain,
vertebra spinal nerves, lung (2 parts), heart (2 parts), liver, kidney,
stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (2 parts), female
genitalia with fetus (3 parts).
• Mounted on a plastic base.