Presents 10 segments in the right lung
and 8 in the left. The distributions of the
bronchial tree can be observed through
the transparent lungs.
• Right lung: right upper lobe (3segments), right middle lobe (2segments), right inferior lobe (5segments)
• Left lung: left upper lobe (4 segments), left inferior lobe (4segments).
• Distribution of the bronchial tree: right bronchus, left bronchus.
• Hilus of lung. The lung made of transparent plastic. The trachea and bronchial tree is made of PVC.
This economical life size disarticulated skeleton will encourage students to learn the various
b o n e s o f a n A d u l t Human.
• It is a visual aid for instructions of anatomy to students, doctors,n u r s e s o r a n y o n e
interested in human skeleton.
• A b o u t 2 0 0 d i ff e r e n t