Advanced Full Body CPR Training Manikin with Printer and Monitor
Implement standard: 2015 guideline for CPR
- Simulate standard open airway and sound prompting
- External breast compression: indicator light display, digital counter display and sound prompting
- a) Indicator light display of correct and wrong compression position; digital counter display; sound prompting of wrong compression.
- b) Display of correct (at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression intensity; digital strip indicator light (yellow, green, red) shows compression depth; counter display; sound prompting of wrong operation.
- Artificial respiration (Inhalation) indicator light display, digital counter display and sound prompting:
- a) Inhalation is ≤500ml/600ml-1000ml≤, strip indicator light shows inhalation volume; counter display of correct and wrong operations, and sound prompting of wrong operation.
- b) Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach, counter display and sound prompting of wrong operation.
- Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person)
- Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
- Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
- Operation methods: exercise operation; examine operation
- Operation time: counting down device
- Print: print operation result
- Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
- Examination of carotid response: simulate spontaneous carotid pulse in compression process
- Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V
- Full body manikin (1)
- Monitor (1)
- Portable plastic box (1)
- CPR operation pad (1)
- CPR face shield sheet (50pcs/box)
- Exchangeable lung bag (5)
- Exchangeable face skin (1)
- Temperature sensing print paper (2 roll)
- Guide manual (1)