GD/F54 Advanced Abdominal Palpation and Delivery Mechanism
• Demonstrate the fetus, umbilical cord any placenta of vacuum-assisted delivery, flexible fetal joint ad multiple
normal and abnormal positions of fetal delivery can be showed.
• Equipped with manual delivery mechanical parts; by manual the whole delivery process including engagement,
descending, flexion, internal rotation, extension,restoration, external rotation and fetal delivery can be showed.
• Can practice and master the comprehensive skills of normal labor, abnornal labor (dystocia), midwifery and perineum
• Equipped with soft elevated cushion for Leopold Maneuver practice.
• Euipped with models for cervical and vaginal examination practice before and a birth.
• Component : B (Fetus for Demonstration) + C (Matric for Manual Delivery Demonstration) + D (Cervical Changes
Models) + E (Lifting Soft Pad for Leopold Maneuver Practice)