Prestan Adult CPR Manikin with Indicator
Item includes 10 Adult Lung Bags, an Instruction Sheet, and a nylon carrying case.
Away from the classroom, instructors want their students to act confidently when faced with a cardiac emergency. We want our participants to leave class knowing they can help save the lives of people in cardiac arrest.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional’s revolutionary new CPR manikin with Rate Monitor. The LED indicators allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding their rate of chest compressions. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily, while students themselves can visually gauge their compression rate reinforcing more practice time using proper technique.
Depth of compression is a crucial skill to learn as well. Class participants learn proper compression depth with the manikin’s audible ‘clicking’ sound. When compressions are done to the ECC recommended depth, the manikin’s ‘click’ lets students know they are on target. Compression rate and depth – two vitally important components to learn for successful CPR. With Prestan’s visual and audible reinforcement of good CPR technique, students will confidently embrace their role in the cardiac chain of survival.
- Realistic looking manikin with a pinch-able nose and fully formed neck portion that allows for a carotid pulse check.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED training.
- Visual anatomy ‘landmarks’ such as a navel and ribcage allow for practice of the Heimlich maneuver and reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Clicker mechanism increases student’s confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.