ZX-FA5050 Advanced Endotracheal Intubation Training Model
The model consists a standard human head & neck with visual trachea, esophagus, lung and stomach.
• Combination of practical operation and audio-visual based on standard human anatomic structure.
• Incorrect intubation operation will cause tube inserted into esophagus which is observable and trigging
alarm, the stomach will also be inflated.
• Incorrect intubation operation will also cause tooth pressed by the laryngoscope and trigger electronic
• Oral cavity intubation
• Nasal cavity intubation
• Fiber optic tube intubation
• Oral & nasal airtube intubation
• Sucking tube intubation
• Nasal, stomach feeding tube intubation
• Oxygen tube intubation