GD/J158C Adult CPR And Intubation Training Manikin Half-Body with Monitor
Implement standard: AHA(American Heart Association) 2015 guideline for CPR and ECC
• Pupil response: Bilateral pupils contrast observation
• Carotid artery response: pinching pressure the ball to simulate carotid pulse;
• Chest compression
• Standard airway open
• Feasible three ways to open the airway: lift jaw with head back, lift the head and neck, lift jaw by hands
• Mouth resuscitation and ventilator-assisted breathing, effective artificial respiration has visible chest rise
• Simulate laryngeal mask airway and composite cannula can be inserted into the airway
• Verify endotracheal intubation correct or not: a catheter inserted into the trachea, lungs will swell (plastic bladder)
when inflated; if the catheter is inserted by mistake esophagus, stomach will swell when inflated (plastic pouch).
• Observed pulmonary respiration
• Artificial ventilation.
• Oral or nasal intubation and esophageal intubation
• Open the airway and practise from resuscitator bag to breathing mask or from resuscitator bag to the cannula.
• Respiratory tract is simple and can be replaced
• Easy to carry, suitable for field training.
There are no reviews yet.