XC-102B 85cm Skeleton with Nerves and Blood Vessels
1. Size: The “85cm” in the product name likely refers to the height of the skeleton. An 85 cm tall skeleton would be relatively small, suitable for educational purposes.
2. Skeleton Structure: The skeleton would include the major bones of the human body, such as the skull, vertebrae, ribs, pelvis, arms, and legs.
3. Nerves: If the skeleton includes nerves, it may have a nervous system model integrated into it, demonstrating the network of nerves that run throughout the body.
4. Blood Vessels: The presence of blood vessels could indicate a circulatory system model, showing the major arteries and veins in the body.
5. Material: These models are typically made of durable, high-quality materials like PVC or plastic to withstand handling and educational use.
6. Anatomical Detail: The skeleton model should be anatomically accurate, with proper labeling of bones, nerves, and blood vessels.
7. Mounting: Some skeleton models come with a stand or mount for display and educational purposes.
8. Educational Use: These models are often used in medical, nursing, and anatomical education for the study of human anatomy.